PUBG Mobile is getting its new 1.0 update on 8th September. Tencent Games have added in a plethora of new features and changes that make this newest release a treat for players. Erangel 2.0 map, Livik improvements, beyond ACE themed gameplay are some of the latest changes arriving within PUBG Mobile 1.0.
Ever since launch, Tencent Games have always utilized v0.x naming scheme so v1.0 is actually a pretty big jump for PUBG Mobile. There are various aspects that the new update addresses and changes. Retaining the same Battle Royale origins, PUBG Mobile 1.0 will be available on both iOS and Android at the same time.
PUBG Mobile 1.0 patch notes detail everything that’s new within this iteration. More, these give us an insight into some upcoming content that will be made live later on. PUBG Mobile is getting a major update just as we are expecting a brand new Season 10 update to COD Mobile.
PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update Patch Notes
This a detailed run down of all that is changed with PUBG Mobile 1.0 New Era. The update would be approximately additional 1GB in size and is now available on the Google Play Store. However, for those on Huawei phones can manually install it from the Huawei Store.
New Classic Mode Gameplay in Erangel 2.0
- All-new Visuals include updated the sky, land, water, and vegetation to be more realistic and detailed
- Changed the structure of some buildings.
- Large Resource Point Changes in Mylta Power, Quarry, Prison, Play Zone
- New Map Elements
- Added trenches, wooden barricades, abandoned tanks, and constructions as cover to create a more compelling battlefield atmosphere across Erangel which will make new tactics and strategies possible.
- Building Structure Changes
- Adjusted the structure of some urban areas to give players an even better experience when attacking and defending. Some buildings now feature basements, and players will have to smash the wooden door of the basements with their weapons before they can enter.
- New firearm: M1014
- All-new semi-automatic shotgun. Load up to 7 rounds for an outstanding close-quarters combat experience.
- It can be equipped with the Shotgun Muzzle or Bullet Loop attachment and is currently the most efficient Shotgun to use in combat.
- Ammo can be manually reloaded which allows everyone to adapt to emergencies that might catch you by surprise.
- Only appears on Livik on the Classic Battle Royale Map and Arena, along with other shotguns.
- Visual Effects Improvements
- Stage Balancing Adjustments
- Bug Fixes
Beyond A.C.E.-Themed Gameplay
- Some mysterious Energy Towers survived the Implosion and remain on Erangel. Players will be able to redeem supplies at these Energy Towers by meeting certain conditions in combat.
- During the event, players have a chance to enter this mode during Erangel matchmaking in Classic Mode.
Payload 2.0 will arrive soon with all-new improvements!
- Fully armed vehicles, including the new armed helicopter, will provide massive firepower for you and your squad. Take the base and find the brand new Super Weapon Crates to gain heavy weaponry and new powerful items. Finally, the Advanced Communication Towers will allow players to recall defeated teammates which can turn the tide of battle.
- All-new armed vehicles: armed UAZ, Dacia, Buggy, and Pickup
- New heavy weaponry: AT4-A laser-guided missile and M202 four-barreled rocket launcher.
- New items: UAV controller, man-portable radar, bomb suit.
Halloween Infection Mode (available from October 23)
- Infection Mode is back!
- Zombies wear Halloween masks, with new atmospheric decorations, including jack-o’-lanterns, gravestones and candles.
Security Performance Improvements:
- Improved and expanded the scope of spectators’ enemy visibility detection.
- Fully upgraded technology solutions, and added a penalty strategy to target the newest plug-ins/cheaters.
- Improved the process and tools for the release and launch of the security policy to react and combat new hacks more swiftly.
- Improved the impact of security monitoring on performance, and reduced power consumption and lag caused by security monitoring.
Graphic Quality Upgrades
- Improved the skin textures and facial details for players’ character models.
- Improved the accuracy of hair on players’ characters to make it look more natural and layered.
- Action Improvements:
- Visual Effects Improvements:
- Character Items Improvements:
- Most cellphone models can now support 90 FPS
- Made improvements to target a lag issue that is triggered the first time a player hits another player in battle.
Classic Combat Animations
- Better transitions between standing and crouching.
- Use of Med Kits only end when the control is pushed into the sprint position.
- Gyroscope is now also applied when using throwables.
- When Jump Following, view angles can be changed by swiping on the right side of the screen.
- Improved Monster Truck model, with reduced clipping of tires with scenery.
- Firing removes invincibility in Arena Mode.
- Improved the sliding action in Arena so that players can change the direction of sliding based on the direction they are moving when they slide.
- There are now separate settings for Lobby and Combat graphics.
Cheer Park Training Ground Updates
- For improved training, the Training Grounds upgrade gives each player an individual Training Ground to hone their skills.
- Additional target-shooting, throwing, and training exercises of varying difficulties are available at the Training Grounds.
- Entering the Training Grounds has changed—players now enter from Cheer Park.
Cheer Park Showdowns
- The building to the left of the target range at Cheer Park has finished construction!
- Players can join up with others in Cheer Park and enjoy combat inside the newly finished structure, or watch duels outside.
Island in the Lake at Cheer Park
- A romantic heart-shaped island has been added to the lake of Cheer Park, and the Hot Air Balloon has been relocated near the island.
- The island will be decorated with all sorts of romantic fixtures such as a two-seater swing and a romantic boat, which couples are sure to enjoy!
Cheer Park Extreme Arena (available from October 23)
- Enter alone and fight waves of monsters. The building is transparent, so other players can watch you duke it out against these vicious creatures.
- Rankings will show where players stand compared to others on the same island.
Cheer Park Halloween (available from October 23)
- Once the Monster Training Ground is unlocked at Cheer Park, the Halloween season will bring even more changes. Players who enter the Training Ground will need to repel waves of monsters in a new foggy night time environment.
- After players finish defending themselves from the monsters, the score they obtain will be displayed on the Training Ground Rankings.
- During Halloween, Cheer Park and other locations will have Halloween decorations.
Here is a quick infographic of all the new changes coming to PUBG Mobile 1.0 update:
UPDATE: The new PUBG Mobile 1.0 update is now live and available to download from the Google Play Store. This is what the official changelog says, as shows in the screenshots below: