Microsoft has pushed an update for Microsoft Band 2 which brings some exciting new feature to Microsoft’s wearable device. The update will upgrade the Microsoft Health app to version 1.3.20128.2. You must have this version installed to enable new functionalities.
The new functionalities in the latest Microsoft Band 2 update include weight tracking, which will help you if you want to lose your weight or maintain your current weight. It will track your wait at every point and will give you updates regarding it. Here is the official changelog of all the new features in this update:
– Share your workout – Create custom Guided Workouts in the web dashboard, and share them with friends.
– Track your weight – to help you maintain your current weight, or help you reach your weight goals.
– Web Tile Gallery – Sports scores, news headlines. A variety of content you care about can be delivered straight to your band.
– GPS Power Saver – Enable GPS Power Saver in your Bike or Run Tile to extend your battery life up to 4 hours.
– Activity reminders – Get moving!
– Bug fixes
You can download the latest Microsoft Heath app here.