Skitch 2.0 for Android is now available for download at the Google Play Store. The entire interface has been revamped and the app is now even more tightly integrated with Evernote when the app is installed on your phone. We have the full list of changes later in the post. We have the Skitch 2.0 APK for download as well for those who can’t download from the Google Play Store.
We love drawing on your Android phones and tablets – and Skitch is one of our favourite apps to do just that! It allows you to visually communicate with others. Let’s look at what new features Skitch 2.0 has to offer and download the APK file.
Changes in Skitch 2.0:
- Completely redesigned interface
- Full Evernote sync when the Evernote app is installed
- New tools: Pixelate and Highlighter
- Improved integration with the Evernote app
- View and edit Skitch Notes made using Skitch on other platforms
Skitch for Android Features:
Skitch is a free app that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, or anyone. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation. Communicating visually has never been easier.
- Create smooth, lines and scribbles to explain an idea
- Annotate maps, webpages and screenshots
- Zoom and crop images
- Pixelate portions of an image, add highlights and draw attention to what matters
- Add text using special high-contrast coloring for readability
- Markup text with the highlighter tool
- Reposition and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time
- Share your work with with any application that accepts images
Download Skitch 2.0 Android APK
Hit +1 or LIKE to thank us!
For instructions on how to install this APK file, head over to the next page. Full step-by-step tutorial is given on how to install Skitch 2.0 APK manually.