Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12 will be going live tomorrow and we now already have the full list of patch notes for the upcoming update. Th next season in COD Mobile will be called “Going Dark” which signifies the addition of “night mode” maps to the game, a feature that has been requested by fans since months.
Night time maps in Call of Duty: Mobile have been very popular since it was first introduced as a special Halloween event. The infamous Standoff map from the Call of Duty series was turned dark with the Halloween theme and became an instant hit among the players. This time, we may finally see a full night time maps with night-vision goggles.
COD Mobile Season 12 Patch Notes
Here is the long list of all the changes coming to this new season in Call of Duty: Mobile. Season 12 patch notes shows the new features, bug fixes and weapon balance updates that will go live tomorrow.
P.S. You will have to excuse the minor grammatical and punctuation mistakes below as the following patch notes list has been translated from Chinese.
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New epic characters and blueprint weapons are going to be announced soon.
- New legendary calling card: Competition of the Strong
Premium Plus Battle Pass
- “Claw Knife-Night Action” (could be a Karambit)
- “Headshot-Operation Destruction”
- “Portrait Frame-Penetrating Luminous”
- “Strap-Q version of Van Liken”
New Character Skins
Two new characters are currently announced for Season 12. They are:
Velikan Megalith is the newest character being added to COD: Mobile Season 12. He was intially intoduced in Call of Duty: Warzone. He is from the Shadow Company Group and is a mercenary that has quite a stealthy look.
Urban Tracker – By Night
The Urban Tracker is back in Season 12! This time with a completely new look and outfit. She is accompanied with an Epic Weapon Skin for the Type-25 and will be released alongside Season 12.
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New prototype SMG: “AGR 556″-a fully automatic SMG with a high rate of fire and suitable for mid-range combat. Unlock 5.56 ammo and experience its true power.
- New ultimate skill: “Bulletproof Shield”-a long-lasting defensive shield that can be changed and has a built-in automatic pistol. You can read more about it here.
Season Mission Rewards
- Brand-new prototype pistol: “. 50 GS”-a pistol with high destructiveness and low stability.
- New Survival Chip: “Refitter”-Gives the team armour packs, which can increase the bulletproof ability after being picked up by the teammates, and can improve and repair the durability of their body armour and vehicles.
Two new Multiplayer gamemodes have been added to the game as well.
New Random Annihilation-Night Battle Mode
Put on night vision goggles, annihilate the enemy in the dark, and try to survive in the dark world! The maps where you can play this gamemode are:
- Above the Peak
- Hackney Yard
Attack Of The Dead-Night Battle Mode
Midnight is the time for the dead. How can the living survive till dawn when the sun sets behind? The maps where you can play this gamemode are:
- Above the Peak
- Hackney Yard
New Map: Hackney Yard
A classic map from “The Final Moment: Modern Warfare”. A filthy, dirty, abandoned industrial park. Please be prepared for a fierce confrontation with the enemy between warehouses, containers and buildings.
The game mode can be played in the following modes:
- Random Annhilation
- Classic Demolition
- Multi-Point Occupation
- Struggle for Stronghold
- Random Annihilation – Night Battle Mode
- Dead Attack – Night Battle Mode
Added Weapon Accessories
- DR-H’s “Hollow Ammunition Accessories”: Increase magazine capacity and reduce mobility.
- Kilo Bolt-Action’s “Thermal Bomb”: Continuously burns the target, and will cause extra damage to the combo skills.
Multiplayer Mode Adjustments
- Improve the accuracy of bullet scattering when Cordite is opened.
- Improve Razorback’s recoil stability, reduce horizontal recoil, and increase mid-range damage range.
- Improve the trajectory stability of Fennec’s continuous shooting, reduce the horizontal recoil, and slightly increase the upper limit of recoil.
- Increase the damage of AK117 to the upper body, and strengthen the mid-range combat ability.
- Optimize the trajectory of BK57 and improve stability.
- Reduced the range and ballistic density of KRM 262.
- Reduce the damage distance of BY15.
- Reduce the damage distance of Echo.
- Reduce the duration of Shadow Blade, and increase the energy required for use.
- Reduce the duration of the deformation shield and increase the energy required for use.
- Throwing weapon damage will cause additional damage to the deformation shield, and the electromagnetic pulse can directly destroy the deformation shield.
- Slightly reduced the effect duration of the shock bomb.
- Added “Classic Annihilation Mode” into the ranked match mechanism.
- Increase the points for winning in the “Strategy for Stronghold Mode” and “Multipoint Conquest Mode”.