Realme has officially begun rolling out Realme 3 / 3i Android 10 update. Arriving on both standard Realme 3 and Realme 3i, the latest firmware comes with new Android Q, Realme UI and more. Realme’s 3 series phones were originally released in 2019. Despite the fact that Realme 6 has recently been announced, the brand is committed in supporting older devices. Earlier this year, we saw Android 10 update come out for Realme 3 Pro and now, finally, Realme 3 Android 10 update is arriving on consumer devices.
Owing to its roots with Oppo, Realme shipped ColorOS — Oppo’s Android skin — on all of its Android Pie phones. For many users this was okay but for others, they demanded a more close to stock experience. Addressing this concern, a skin has been finally been developed named as Realme UI. From Android 10 on wards, this is what Realme phones will use. As for Realme 3 and Realme 3i, latest EX_11_C.07 firmware carries this new Realme UI along with Android 10. An Android version upgrade automatically classes the firmware to be a major release but coupling that with a new UI makes it even better. You can download Realme 3 Android 10 update as well as Realme 3i Android update from ahead.
Realme 3 / 3i Android 10 Update Details
This latest update package for Realme 3 and Realme 3i brings an abundance of changes to both phones. In addition to Android 10 itself, users will experience a revamped Realme UI, performance improvements, app enhancements, new features and better security.
Realme has provided a detailed change-log for Realme 3 / 3i Android 10 update which you can find right ahead:
- Updated UI to realme UI.
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
Download Realme 3 / Realme 3i Android 10 Update
Similar to every other firmware release, Realme is publishing Android 10 firmware in phases. Various users have already received the new build while others are waiting for the OTA(Over-the-air) update notification to arrive on their phones. Whether you want to skip the wait or manually install the Realme 3 / 3i Android 10 update, download it directly from ahead.
Android 10 Update for Realme 3 / 3i Details:
|Android Version||Android 10|
Download Android 10 Update:
The following links will take you to Realme’s official firmware download site. If we get our hands on Realme 3 / 3i Android 10 update OTA package link, we will update this article.
For installing Realme 3 / 3i Android 10 update on either phone, you can use the stock recovery to update. Also, if you copy the firmware onto your phone, simply clicking on it through the default file managing app, the phone will automatically let you update.