Step 8 – After the recovery is flashed, enter the following command. But right after the phone power offs, press and hold Power button as well as Volume Up button so that the phone boots into TWRP and it patches itself. Otherwise, you would have to flash TWRP again.
That’s it! the TWRP recovery is now installed on your Nokia 7.2. You can enter Recovery Mode (TWRP recovery) by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power keys together.
Backup and Other Important Tips
With any sort of system modification, we recommend to always create a complete backup before hand. This way, in case you need to factory reset or the mod does it itself, you will have access to all your important data. You can follow some of our pointers ahead to back up crucial information from your phone.
Usually the most important things to look for to backup are:
- Camera Photos and Videos
- Account Information (Passwords and Usernames)
- WhatsApp messages – Check out our full guide on how to backup WhatsApp messages and media.
A few more optional tips that you should remember:
- Having problems connecting your Android phone to the computer? You need to enable USB debugging mode. See here: How to Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level.
- Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on Team Android are for factory unlocked Android phones and tablets. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name or device model.
If you have any queries or you are facing problems, reach us through the comments and we will get back to you.