Samsung, today, revealed their latest Galaxy Note 10 and here are all the tech specs. After Note 4, this is the second launch event where Galaxy Note series has received two new phones at once. For a more detailed outlook on what has changed and what is new, here are all the technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Apart from the revised design which carries all new Cinematic Infinity-O display, internally, Note 10 is packed with top-of-line hardware which you can read about ahead.
The Note lineup has always been a device dedicated towards the power-users. Through its unparalleled S-Pen, large screen and high-grade internals, Galaxy Note 10 is looking out to be one of the best smartphones of 2019. If you are considering to buy one for yourself or you want to compare it with other phones, here is a detailed look at all the Galaxy Note 10 technical specifications.
Galaxy Note 10 – Technical Specifications:
Continuing from Note 9, the new Galaxy Note 10 comes in a wide variety of color options: Aura Glow, Aura Red, Aura Pink, Aura White and Aura Black.
Dimensions / Weight
- 1.8 x 151.0 x 7.9mm, 168g
- (BLE S Pen: 5.8 × 4.35 × 105.08mm, 3.04g)
- 6.3-inch FHD+, Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display
- 2280×1080 (401ppi)
- HDR10+ Certified
Rear: Triple Camera
- Ultra Wide: 16MP F2.2 (123°)
- Wide-angle: 12MP 2PD AF F1.5/F2.4 OIS (77°)
- Telephoto: 12MP F2.1 OIS (45°)
Front: 10MP 2PD AF F2.2 (80°)
- 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.9 GHz)
- 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
- 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage (LTE model only)
- 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage (5G model only)
Network & Connectivity
- Enhanced 4×4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LAA, LTE Cat. 20
- 5G Non Standalone (NSA), Sub6 / mmWave
- Android 9 Pie
- Battery capacity
- 3,500 mAh
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Gyro Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Hall Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- RGB Light Sensor
These are all the official hardware specs for Galaxy Note 10!
Upgrading to the new Galaxy Note 10? Which device would you be coming from? Let us know about your opinion in the comments section ahead!