Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be shipping later this month, find out where you can get the best deal to buy Galaxy Note 8 in Canada. The Galaxy Note 8 arrives after the ill-fated Galaxy Note 7. The new smartphone ships with top of the line hardware and also, a very beautiful design. To get the best value for your Galaxy Note 8, we have listed all of the buyers that will be selling the smartphone in Canada, either under a plan or at full unlocked price. If you place your pre-order, there are would be added benefits such as accessories or value cards. For a full detail on the purchase options available for Galaxy Note 8 in Canada, do read below.
The Galaxy Note 8 has already caught the eye of consumers. It is the first phone that would be shipping with a dual-lens camera system from Samsung and also, an industry first, both of the back cameras are optically stabilized. Further, as pre-orders have begun, Samsung is providing few bundles which you can get for free alongside your phone if you place your pre-order. Read the full listing below to find out the best value for yourself.
Where to Buy Galaxy Note 8 in Canada
We have sorted the list into retailers and carriers. With carriers, you can either choose to pay for the whole device at once or go with a monthly plan. With most retailers, you would be needed to pay for the device upfront. As mentioned, there are a few exclusive deals and bundles available with each buying option. For those interested, we have a similar buying guide for the US.
Retail Price: $1299
- Initial $550 payment and then $95 per month for 24 months.
- Initial $750 payment and then $85 per month for 24 months.
- Pre-order with TELUS to get a Wireless Charger Convertible ($129 value) plus a Samsung 128GB MicroSD Card (value: $129) as gift from Samsung.5
Retail Price: $1325
Installment Plan: Initial $550 payment and then Premium Plus Tab plan for 2 years.
All pre-orders come with a free 128GB microSD card and Samsung’s excellent convertible fast wireless charger.
Retail Price: $1350
- Initial $550 payment and then $70 or more per month for 24 months.
- Initial $750 payment and then $60 or more per month for 24 months.
- Bonus: order by September 12 and get a Samsung Wireless Charger Convertible and a Samsung 128 GB MicroSD card (retail value of $259.99).
These are all the available options in Canada. What do you think is the best value? Let us know in the comments!