Download OnePlus 5 Toolkit which allows you to perform various functions on your phone without any knowledge of ADB / Fastboot commands. This all-in-one toolkit lets you unlock bootloader, root OnePlus 5 and install TWRP recovery on your device. OnePlus 5 was launched last month and is currently one of the most popular phone these days. OnePlus, the company, makes the most developer-friendly phones after Nexus and Pixel devices. There are a lot of custom ROMs available for OnePlus 5 but to download them, you need to unlock bootloader and root your device first.
The OnePlus 5 Toolkit comes with a lot of features. It lets you easily root your device without any commands and complicated steps. You just need to download the toolkit, connect your device to your PC and follow the on-screen instructions.
OnePlus 5 Toolkit – Features:
This is an all-in-one toolkit for the OnePlus 5, which means it comes with lots of features and functions that you can perform on your device:
- Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
- Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
- Root any public build automatically
- SkipRoot boot image to AutoRoot (selected builds)
- Sideload root/unroot files via Custom Recovery
- ALLINONE to Unlock, Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the restored file + install Busybox
- ALLINONE to Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the recovery restore files + install Busybox
- Flash Recovery [Stock, CWM, Philz_touch or Twrp Touch]
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
- Auto Update Toolkit at startup
- Install Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
- Install Backup/Restore app by MDroid Apps
- Install EFS/Partition Backup/Restore app by Wanam
- Push Files from your PC to your phone
- Pull Files from your phone to your PC
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode or Android in fastboot mode
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode, Recovery, Android or Download Mode in adb mode
- Turn Initial Start Screen On/Off for next use
- Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery
These are a lot of features, right? And to get the advantage of all these features, you do not need to write any commands or follow any complicated procedure. Just download the OnePlus 5 Toolkit below and follow the on-screen instructions.
OnePlus 5 Toolkit – Download:
You can download this toolkit for free from the download link below:
Did anyone actually tried this tool?