You can now download H2OS 3.0 Version 2 for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T phones, both powered by Android 7.0 Nougat. The latest release brings several bug fixes and lots of under-the-hood performance updates to the OS. HydrogenOS is the official Chinese variant of the operating system for OnePlus phones. Just a few days back, they rolled out a new version, called as Release 2 of HydrogenOS 3.0 (H2OS).
H2OS based on Android 7.1 Nougat is still in beta release and will take some time for testing before it is released to everyone. This release brings several optimizations and security fixes, this is why we recommend all users of this ROM to update as soon as possible. H2OS 3.0 was the first official release to bring Android 7.0 Nougat to OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T back in February, even before OxygenOS 4.1.3 was released.
H2OS 3.0 Release 2 for OnePlus 3 / 3T – Official Changelog
As per the official changelog of H2OS 3.0 Release 2, this release has the following changes:
– Construction Bank can be used normally
– Updated partial presets for third-party applications
– Added partial presets for third-party applications
– 2G network registration will be more stable and fast
– Optimize the step function, more accurate and stable friends
– to solve the problem of black screen gestures sometimes naughty failure
– Optimize some of the game sounds lead to game interface Caton problem
– There are some improvements in system stability, we can feel the next
– Desktop sim card kit icon no longer inexplicable appearance
– Optimize the camera before and after the camera to switch speed, do not miss the wonderful expression
Like we mentioned, lots of performance updates and optimizations.
Download H2OS 3.0 for OnePlus 3T & OnePlus 3
You can download the latest HydrogenOS 3.0 Version 2 ROM files from the links below:
H2OS 3.0 Release 2 for OnePlus 3T: Download Here!
H2OS 3.0 Release 2 for OnePlus 3: Download Here!
How to Install H2OS 3.0 Release 2 on OnePlus 3 / 3T
If you have been flashing official software updates on your OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T, then this is no different. We have already covered how to install OxygenOS 4.1.3 on OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3, and HydrogenOS follows very similar steps to getting it installed on your phone. However, we have listed a few steps below to install H2OS 3.0 using local upgrade option in System Updates:
- Download H2OS 3.0 Release 2 for your OnePlus device.
- Transfer the entire package to your phone and make sure it is transferred into the root directory of your internal storage.
- Now, go to Settings > About phone > System updates.
- Select the “Local upgrade” option from there.
- Select the H2OS package file you transferred to your phone.
- Follow the on-screen installation procedure to flash the file on your OnePlus 3 / 3T device.
You should be running the latest H2OS 3.0 Release 2 on your OnePlus 3 / 3T in no time. If you run into any issues, drop us a comment below and we will get back to you soon.