This All-in-One tool by Faiyaz5yaz can be used to easily unlock the bootloader, install custom recovery and root Android One devices. It is a very simple tool developed for those with Android One phones and want to root their devices. Just like the Nexus phones, Android One devices are very easy to tweak. Unlocking bootloader and installing custom recoveries is also relatively easier on these budget developer phones. This AIO (All-in-One) tool is command line based and will only work on Windows. You just have to enter some numbers and press enter to operate the tool.
Rooting your device has a lot of benefits, it opens the doors to the new customization. For example, you can set that how your signal bar or battery bar looks like. If you are confused about rooting you phone, you might be interested in reading the benefits of rooting your phone.
The tool is very easy to use – just open it, connect your phone and follow the on-screen instructions. As per the pre-requisites given by the developer, you need to keep the following in mind:
- USB debugging option needs to be enabled on your Android One phone. [Guide: How to Enable USB Debugging.]
- Enable “Unknown Sources” option for installing APK files manually [Guide: How to Enable “Unknown Sources” option in Android]
- Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. [Guide: How to Check Battery Percentage.]
- USB drivers should be installed on your computer [Download Android USB Drivers]
Before proceeding with the tool, please take a look at the following tips and important points you need to take care of. These are important, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps:
Always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. See below for some tips on how to backup data:
- Backup your Apps. How? –> How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Contacts, Gmail and Google Data. How? –> Sync with Google Sync.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore WhatsApp Messages.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
All In One Tool – Features
The tool supports all the main features you need to do to install the custom ROMs on your device. The working of this tool is very easy. Just connect your phone and choose the desired task from the given on-screen menu.
This All in One Tool can perform the following functions:
- Unlock bootloader
- Relock bootloader
- Root your phone
- Flash custom recovery
- Flash stock recovery
This tool is compatible with all Android One devices and you will need a Windows PC for this tool to run.
Download AIO Tool
You can download the All in One Tool from the following link: Download AIO Tool by Faiyaz5yaz.